- Press Release
- ZAXIS 370LCH GI-Series Hydraulic Excavator
ZAXIS370LCH GI-Series Hydraulic Excavator
– Kharagpur, August 02, 2016
- Targeted at Granite & Marble, Blue metal handling and bulk excavation segments in India.
- Powered by reliable Japanese engine to deliver 250 PS power and built to achieve higher production efficiency in tight job schedules.
- Running on HIOS-III (The Human & Intelligent Operation System), the latest in Hydraulic Technology from Hitachi across the globe. The machine smartly combines high power delivery while increasing the fuel efficiency by 10%.
- Designed with reinforced front attachments, a sturdy superstructure and a rock- solid undercarriage to increase durability.
- Feature loaded to enable customers to achieve significant savings in operating costs.
- Conforming to US EPA Tier 2 and European EC Tier 2 standards – consuming optimum fuel as per the work requirement.
Tata Hitachi, India’s leading construction equipment manufacturer, launched a new model in their latest GI Series lineup today. The ZAXIS370LCH Hydraulic Excavator
was rolled out from the company’s largest, state-of-the art manufacturing facility at Kharagpur, West Bengal.
A leader in the Indian hydraulic excavator market, with a range that straddles diverse requirements of the customer, the ZAXIS-series excavators from Tata Hitachi addresses the cutting edge technology segment.
Over the last five decades, Tata Hitachi has always been at the forefront in providing the latest technology, features and customization to the discerning Indian customer. The ZAXIS-series of excavators exemplifies this.
Speaking at the launch, Mr K Kimura – Alt. Director & Sr. Advisor, Tata Hitachi –
said “The new ZAXIS GI-series from Tata Hitachi has taken the ZAXIS technology to the next level through its features and offerings. The new ZAXIS370LCH machine is powered by a reliable Japanese engine to deliver 250 PS power is built to achieve higher production in tight job schedules. The HIOS-III (The Human & Intelligent Operation System), the latest in Hydraulic Technology from Hitachi across the globe, coupled with a powerful engine, will help increase the fuel efficiency of this machine 10%.
ZAXIS370LCH has been designed with reinforced front attachments, a sturdy superstructure and a rock- solid undercarriage to increase durability. The operators’ cabin has been designed with a special focus on the operator’s comfort, safety and ergonomics.
ZAXIS GI-series has features such as on board ICX (Data Controller) and Global e- service, enabling data downloads, machine location identification and machine maintenance and performance monitoring by the customer. In addition to this, features such as Auto Idle, Power Modes, Work Modes and longer change intervals of consumables will help the customers achieve significant savings in operating costs. ZAXIS370LCH also goes green, through its environment friendly engine, conforming to US EPS Tier 2 and European EC Tier 2 standards, consuming optimum fuel as per the work requirement.
Mr. Sandeep Singh, Managing Director of Tata Hitachi said,
“With the launch of this new model, we have fortified our presence in the Granite and Marble, Blue metal handling and bulk excavation segments in India. The production and rollout of ZAXIS370LCH will mark the beginning of a new era for us as it will cater to the Indian as well as the global construction equipment markets through exports. We are happy that there has been high enquiry level and order booking for this machine already.”