The new ZW 370-1 is a high productivity and durable wheel loader with an improved rimpull control, acceleration and high visibility. It comes with a dual engine mode that helps save fuel efficiently. It’s strong lift arms and bucket are long-lasting while its comfortable cab provides auto-air conditioning, heating and more.
Extra Power and Performance
- Computer-Controlled Engine – Provides essential operating data for efficient fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Advanced Hydraulic Cooling Fan – Adjustable speed for reduced noise and fuel consumption with reversible fan for easy cleaning of radiators.
- Improved Rimpull Control and Acceleration – Improved torque control and matching between engine and torque converter deliver higher performance.
- Dual Engine Mode – Power mode to boost power for higher production and Fuel-Efficient mode for fuel economy.
- Torque Proportional Differential [TPD] – It adjusts torque to both wheels and helps in easy take off from swamps and rough terrains.
- High Visibility – Good visibility inside-out. Easy replacement of the front windshield. The cab absorbs shocks and noise too.
- Single Shift Lever – The single shift lever with twist grip is provided on the steering column for the convenience of handling.
- Fully Adjustable Suspension Seat – Fully adjustable suspension seat for riding comfort, reducing operator fatigue and increasing operator’s productivity.
- Adjustable Clutch Cut-off Timing – Adjust clutch cut-off timing to suit job’s needs. Get efficient operation on level ground, and surefooted operation on gradient.
- Adjustable Steering Column – Tiltable and telescopic steering column to suit operator’s positioning and operation.
- Operator Cabin FOPS/ROPS (Standard) – ROPS/FOPS cab is adopted to protect the operator from injury in the case of an accident.
Durable and Dependable
- Strong Lift Arms and Bucket – Strong lift arms and linkage for high production during digging, loading and hauling. Good load retention due to Big bucket breakout force and optimum bucket rollback.
- Extended Greasing Intervals of Universal Joints – Extends greasing intervals up to 12,000 Hours.
- Sealed Bucket Hinge Pins – Retains grease inside for longer service life.
- Buffer Rings for Hydraulic Cylinders – Hydraulic cylinders utilize buffer rings for better sealing with less leakage.
- Full Box-Section Track Frame – Box-section structure to resist twisting loads.
- Easy Access to Engine and Filters – Machine covers open wide for easy access to the engine and filters for efficient servicing and inspection. Grouped fittings of filters and grease for convenient replacement and lubrication.
- Halogen Head Lights – Front and rear working lights are bright halogen lamps for safer night-shift operation.
- DT Connectors – Sealed Deutsch DT connectors for reduced corrosion and positive connection.