ZAXIS 220LC GI Series excavator is equipped with state-of-the-art Japanese technology. Suited for bulk excavation and quarry applications.
With a refined Isuzu engine, HIOSIII hydraulics, the excavator offers superior productivity, best in class fuel efficiency and enhanced operator comfort. With a rugged structure and stunning looks, this machine offers excellent value for money.
SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE AND FUEL EFFICIENT
- Powerful lifting operation with enhanced power boost
- Swift front movements with HIOS* III hydraulics
- Enhanced boom recirculation system
- Boosted swing torque
- Enhanced power boost
- Easy to use attachments
REMOTE FLEET MANAGEMENT
Remote Fleet Management with ConSite
Provides easy access to machine on the site, conveying operating information and log, including machine location, daily operating hours, fuel level, temperatures, pressures etc. Also issues alerts to ensure low downtime and guides on trouble shooting.
NO COMPROMISE ON OPERATOR COMFORT
- Comfortable operating environment
- Comfort-designed operator seat
- Robust and ergonomically designed cab
Parallel arrangement of ROC, dustproof indoor net, grouped remote inspection points, long service intervals and electric fuel filling pump helps to simplify maintenance.
ROCK SOLID, DURABLE FRONT ATTACHMENT
Engineered for durability
- Reinforced boom top and foot with high – tensile steel brackets
- Joint pins are tightly fit to reduce jolt and sound
- Arm bucket joint is protected by a WC thermal spray to reduce wear and jolt
- New type steel bushings utilized on joint pins retain grease for longer greasing intervals
- The X-Beam frame is made monolithically with fewer welds for higher rigidity and durability.
- Track adjusters absorb impacts to crawlers. Front idlers and adjuster cylinders are integrated to increase durability.
- Idler brackets and travel motor brackets are both thickened for added durability.
POWERFUL, RELIABLE ENGINE
This engine has a track record showing impressive durability at countless tough job sites around the world.
The engine – associated with a rugged design, a direct fuel injection system and an elaborate governor- goes green, and complies with EU Stage II and US EPA Tier 2 emissions regulations
The ample capacity of the intercooler and turbocharger help yield a whopping 170 PS (125 kW) output for higher production in shorter job schedule.