OVERVIEW - EX 8000-6 MINING EXCAVATORS
The EX 8000-6, the largest excavator in the portfolio. This machine holds out the promise of exceptional levels of productivity. The computer-aided Engine-Pump Control and the Twin Cummins diesel engines provide maximum power. It also provides unbelievable arm crowding, breakout force, and horsepower that offer maximize machine performance.
Ready for the task
Time proven twin Cummins diesel engines produces a total of 2 X 1450 kw (2 X 1950 HP) for handling big jobs.
Emission Control Engine
Helping to protect our environment
Conforms to US EPA tier II emission regulations
Efficient E-P Control
Adjusts power output to the work being performed
Hitachi’s computer-aided Engine-Pump control (E-P control) coaxes optimum efficiency from the engines and hydraulic pumps. This innovative system senses load demand and controls engine and pump output for maximum operating efficiency.
Allows dynamic actions
Using the meter-in valves, and flow-assisting pumps, the flow speed is increased in cylinders for dynamic actions. Especially, between dumping and digging.
Designed to enhance efficiency
The large bucket has been shaped specifically to enhance scooping and loading operations. Its sharp tilt angle helps boost operating efficiency.
More than Durable
Just Plain Tough
- Rigid box design resists bending and twisting forces
- Solid cast track frame more strength for this key area
- Rugged lower rollers, track links and drive tumblers help to boost durability at tough work sites
- Constant correct track tension- nitrogen gas accumulators absorb abnormal track tension
- Flow-retarding control at cylinder stroke ends improve controllability with longer service life
- Strategically positioned oil coolers help keep oil temperatures lower